There are many services that can add additional comfort and convenience to your vacation. We understand that each guest may have different needs and we are happy to assist in finding the right service for you.
Take advantage of our flat rates with AVIS! Most guests prefer to pick up their car rentals at the Kahului Airport (OGG) upon arrival though we can also assist in helping you pick up your car from other locations here on Maui. RESERVE YOUR CAR TODAY by clicking a vehicle below. If you need further assistance, contact us by phone (808-868-0253) or by email. We are here at your service to help find the right vehicle for you.
Regardless if you are traveling with a extended family or if you are here for a Maui wedding or other large group, Maui Activity Concierge can assist with in coordinating your group travel needs. We can assist guests from 2 guests to 100+ and we can help you stay organized and informed to ensure a smooth and easy stay. Here are some more details on planning for your time on Maui:
Popular Group Requests:
- Snorkel Trips
- Evening Luau
- Sunset Sails
- Private / Custom Charters
- Road To Hana
- Haleakala Sunrise / Sunset
- Pineapple Tour & more!
There are so many options and possibilities and you are welcome to reach out with questions about other activities that may fit your needs.
It can be very overwhelming to get started and we understand. The island has so many choices and things to consider. We highly recommend the first step is to place a call to us at 808-868-0253 and we can learn more about your group and what interests you think would work well for your party. Once we have a better idea of what interests you have, we can email you more details to help narrow down the selections further.
Ways We Can Help
- Take advantage of our service! Your guests are welcome to reach out to us if they have questions.
- We can create a landing page for your group to review information and sign up
- Our service provides guests with directions and other important reminders about planned trips so you do not have to!
- Guests can pay on their own so you do not have to collect payment from your guests
- We will provide you with updated reports so you can see who has booked
Contact us today to get started! We are looking forward to being of further assistance to you!
Private Chef Services is a really popular request from many of our guests. Regardless if you are looking for a casual drop off style menu or a full service dining experience, we are happy to find the right menu for you and your guests. Chef services do require a little time to plan and to ensure that we can find the right chef for your party. Below are some tips and helpful details that we would need to started in planning your service or you can complete our Chef Service Request Form:
Things to Consider at Your Accommodation
- Do you have enough seating for everyone in your party?
- Are there any restrictions at the accommodation for noise or guests allowed on site?
- Will there be table settings for all of your guests?
- Do you require additional rental tables, chairs, or other table settings?
The Basics of Your Service Request
- Date(s) of the service
- Total Guest Count: Adult (age 13+), Children (age 6-12), and Infant (age 0-5)
- Style of Service: casual, upscale, or traditional dinner servce
- Total number of services you may like to have
- You can also complete our Chef Service Request Form on our website
Menu Option & Planning
- This process does take a little time and requires some back and forth communication ahead of time
- Pricing for each service can range as each group has different number of guests and menu modifications
- A minimum number of guests may be required to honor any displayed prices
- The more details you can provide to us, the more efficiently we can send samples & get a quote going
- All menus can be customized to your preferences pending chefs approval
Sample Menu Optoins
We work with a variety of Chefs and all of our sample menus can be customized to your liking. At times guests may wish to replace items or add or take off items accordingly. You may view more sample menus on the website by clicking the “Chef Services” on our site.
General Pricing Details
- Each chef service ranges in total cost pending the service
- It is best to look at sample menus and determine the general direction of the menu and then discuss pricing
- Generally speaking, this service is a convenience and typically is higher in cost
- Please keep in mind the cost of food in Hawai’i is drastically higher than on the Mainland US
- Minimums may apply as many chefs will not discount their services due to high demand
We hope that this information has been helpful and we are looking forward to being of further assistance to you and your guests!
Due to the popularity of this service, we recommend booking this in advance.
Many guests find the convenience of a grocery service to be beneficial as they do not wish to spend additional time going to the store to pick out their items. Pending on the time of your arrival and when the accommodation is ready for occupancy, items often can be delivered before guest’s arrival. Additional fees may apply pending on location of the accommodation. Coupons and other discounts are not available with this service.
Visit our Grocery Service page to learn more!
By providing your list ahead of time, it will ensure we have time to work with our partner to deliver your items in a timely manner. Additional service and delivery fees for all purchases.
We are happy to help you get around the island of Maui in your preferred method of transportation. Regardless if you need a small rental car or a large private transfer for a group of guests, we can help! There are several ways to consider getting around the island, though we highly recommend you consider renting a car as it allows you to quickly and easily get to where you need to go.
Car Rental – Take advantage of our flat rates with AVIS! From the basic economy car to a full size luxury SUV, we have a full inventory of vehicles to select from. Visit our Car Rental Page to learn more or to request your car rental.
Car/SUV Service – This convenient service can be arranged for both arrivals and departures. It is common for guests to utilize this service as the driver will meet them directly at the baggage claim and escort the guest to the vehicle. Guests may also opt for an optional lei greeting service for an additional fee. For guests looking for immediate assistance with luggage and directions, a private service can greet guests directly at the terminal and assist them directly to the car/SUV.
Taxi – A standard taxi is another means to travel the island. Though not as price effective as a rental car, this service can be arranged for in advanced as well. Taxis are not always readily available as the Maui County regulates the total number of taxis on the road.
Island Car/SUV Service: For guests celebrating special occasions or are looking for a private car/SUV service, this option will certainly meet this expectations. Guests can select from a variety of services to take them to their destination around the island. From Private Hana Tours to standby service, we are happy to help in arranging this type of service.
Regardless of the type of service you wish to confirm, it is very helpful to have your flight information available during the booking process as many companies will track flights to ensure the correct inventory is available for their services. Please contact us for assistance in making these arrangements.
When the adults need a little time off from the keiki (children) to enjoy a dinner, an adult only tour, or just get some alone time, private sitters can be arranged through service providers such as The Nanny Connection. With qualify and trusted sitters, The Nanny Connection provides an outstanding service to watch your ‘ohana while you are away. A minimum of 3 hours is required and the price may range pending on how many children are in your ‘ohana.
Advanced reservations are highly recommended (24 hours or more). We will certainly make every effort to make arrangements for these services. Rate range pending on number of children. Holiday rates may apply.
The Hawaiian culture and the spirit of aloha sparks the interest of many guests visiting Hawai’i. We want to ensure guests have the opportunity to experience and indulge in the culture to their fullest ability based on their interests.
Popular Cultural Activities
- Traditional Hawaiian Luau – Learn More & Reserve
- Hawaiian Cultural Canoe – Learn More & Reserve
- Hawaiian Sailing Canoe – Learn More & Reserve
- Historic Wailuku Town & Haleakala (private tour) – Learn More & Reserve
- Hula Lesson – Learn More & Reserve
Other Cultural Opportunities
- Ukulele Lessons
- Guided Cultural Tours / Hikes
- Guided Cultural Site Tours
- Plantation Guided Tours
- Olele (Hawaiian Language) Lessons
- Mo’olele (Hawaiian Storytelling)
- Cultural Celebrations (vary by date)
- Cultural Performances (Theatre)
Contact at 808-868-0253 or send us an email to get started!
There are many different types of services here on the island of Maui. We would highly recommend booking any cultural experiences in advance to secure the date and time that may work best.
Guests can experience a relaxing massage from the comfort of their accommodation without having to go to spa facility. The most common request is for relaxation massages though deep tissue and in-between pressures can be offered. You may offer a cash gratuity directly to the therapist after the treatment or we can add it on to your booking ahead of time if you wish. If you are requesting multiple services, we can either have one therapist or several come at the same time to ensure that all guests receive their massage at or around the same time. They can come directly to you and will provide everything needed. Learn more about in-residence spa services or book your next treatment on our website: Spa Treatment
It would be recommended to book a treatment in advance to have better chances of securing the time, date, and location of the service.
Maui is a very special place and we would like to ensure guests are able to capture that perfect moment. Regardless if you are in need of photography for a special occasion such as a wedding, proposal, or a family portrait, we partner with quality vendors to assist in capturing the best moments.
Family portraits are a pretty popular request and we can assist with anything from a simple family holiday image to organizing your entire family. Sessions usually range from 60 to 90 minutes and are typically done during the evening time, leading up to the sunset time. Regardless if you wish to have your session at the beach or elsewhere, we are happy to assist you.
Learn more about the different option and pricing online here.
Due to the popularity of this service, we recommend booking this in advance.