Mahalo for using Maui Activity Concierge! Below we have included more details about our booking policies and our Waiver of Rights and Release of Liability. You may contact us by phone at 808-868-0253 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have about the booking policies.
A valid credit card is required to secure and guarantee your booking. Payment will be taken directly at the cancellation period for your booking which for most activities is 72 hours (or 3 days) prior to your activity. In the event that you have multiple activities, we will process one charge on your card for the entire itinerary at the cancellation of your first activity. If the item(s) you have confirmed require a longer booking cancellation period, we will outline this on your itinerary accordingly. Guests are responsible to provide a new credit card to us in the event the card provided is no longer working. We will attempt to get in touch with you if we are not able to process payment at the cancellation period. Your reservation may be canceled if we are not able to get in touch with you.
– Payment is processed at the cancellation period and we will email you a receipt accordingly
– All prices are in USD ($) and include any applicable taxes unless noted otherwise
– You can contact us to change your method of payment prior to the cancel period
– If you have several items booked, we will process payment for the entire itinerary at the time of the first activity to ensure you have one charge on your card.
– Payment will appear on your statement as “Maui Activity Concierge, LLC 808-868-0253”
Directions & Details:
– You will receive a copy of your itinerary at the time of booking that outlines basic activity details
– 24 to 72 hours before your trip, we will email you a detailed reconfirmation, reminders & directions
– If you do not receive this email by 24 hours prior, please contact us at 808-868-0253 or at Info@MauiActivityConcierge.com
Vouchers / Tickets:
– We are a paperless company and you do NOT need to print tickets/vouchers off
– We will email you and vendor your tickets so you do not need to print or present them at check in!
– Most reservations have a 72 hour cancel policy unless otherwise noted
– Your itinerary & reconfirmation letter will also outline the cancel policy for each activity after booking
– If you need to modify your booking, please let us know prior to the cancel policy
– Cancellation must be made by phone during our business hours. Cancellations are not accepted after business hours
– Refunds are not offered to guests who book activities and do not meet the restrictions for the trip (if any)
– Guests who no-show to their planned booking, for any reason, will not be refunded
– If conditions determined by the vendor are not suitable for the activity, we will try to reschedule
– The vendor may determine the activity cannot happen and a full refund is offered
– Vendors may need to alter your tour pending on any conditions
Guest & Vendor Safety:
We would like to ensure guests have a memorable and fun time while here on Maui. The safety of our guests and service provider colleagues is extremely important to us. There are risks involved with participating in any activity regardless of what it is and there may be dangers associated with any of these. Guests are to enjoy these activities at their own risk and understand that Maui Activity Concierge, LLC does not own, operate, manage, or oversee in any way any of the companies that we book. The service providers will need to address issues associated with their activity. If any anytime during the tour there are questions or concerns, please notify the service provider immediately. We would be happy to assist with any additional questions that you may have before booking as well. Maui is a very special place and we would like to ensure that all guests enjoy Maui responsibly while making lasting memories!
Waiver of Rights and Release of Liability:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY: THIS FORM RELEASES MAUI ACTIVITY CONCIERGE LLC FROM ALL LIABILITY I am aware that there are dangers and inherent risks when participating in the activities or services that have been arranged (the “Activities”). I am voluntarily participating in these Activities and/or being the parent, guardian or person having the care and custody of the child/children/minor(s) (individually or collectively referred to as the “Child”) hereby consent to their participation in the Activities. I have informed Maui Activity Concierge of any physical limitations that I (and the Child) may have. I understand Maui Activity Concierge will rely upon the information that I provide. I hereby release Maui Activity Concierge LLC, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, representatives, employees, and agents (“Releasees”) from any and all claims, actions, damages, costs, and expenses, including, but not limited to, personal injury, property damage or wrongful death relating in any way to my (and the Child’s) use of the equipment rented from Releases or their contractors, the Activities or any activities incidental thereto. THIS INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES OR ACTIONS ARISING OR RESULTING FROM THE ORDINARY NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES. I hereby agree to waive any and all such claims and declare that this Waiver and Release is to be binding upon my (and the Child’s) heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns. I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT I (AND THE CHILD) FOREVER GIVE UP ANY RIGHT TO SUE OR MAKE CLAIM AGAINST THE RELEASEES IF I (OR THE CHILD) SUFFER INJURY OR DAMAGE EVEN THOUGH I DO NOT KNOW WHAT OR HOW EXTENSIVE THE INJURY OR DAMAGE MAY BE. I HEREBY PERSONALLY ASSUME ALL RISKS WHETHER FORESEEN OR UNFORESEEN IN CONNECTION WITH THE MY (AND THE CHILD’S) USE OF THE EQUIPMENT, THE ACTIVITIES AND ANY ACTIVITIES INCIDENTAL THERETO AND FURTHER TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASEES FROM ANY CLAIM BY ME, THE CHILD, OR MY FAMILY, THE CHILD’S FAMILY, ESTATE, HEIRS OR ASSIGNS, RELATED THERETO. In the event an injury has occurred, I hereby give full permission to and its staff to provide appropriate care for such injury to include transportation to an appropriate medical facility and/or emergency services such as ambulance, rescue, etc.
I FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THESE TERMS ARE CONTRACTUAL AND NOT A MERE RECITATION AND THAT I HAVE READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND THEIR LEGAL EFFECTS. I HAVE VOLUNTARILY READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE AND MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE BOOKING POLICIES AND WAIVER OF RIGHTS AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY CONSTITUTES A RELEASE OF VALUABLE RIGHTS.